Your adventure mapped
– 1 night in Lake Nakuru – Nakuru Sopa
– 2 nights in Masai Mara – Sarova Mara
3 nights in total - from USD 1575 PP(Contact for live rates)
Explore Kenya with your local guide. Start and end in Nairobi and discover the wonders of Lake Nakuru and the beautiful culture and wildlife in Masaai Mara National Park while staying in midrange luxury lodges at very affordable price. This is a guided tour booked on private basis upon request for 2 to 8 persons.
- 3 x night’s midrange luxury accommodation
- All meals
- Transportation in standard game viewing safari vehicle complete with pop-up roof for easy viewing and photography.
- a local driver/guide for duration of the tour
- Bottled mineral water during game drives.
- Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
- All government taxes, levies, and fees
- Pick up and drop off transfers from/ to Nairobi
- International airfares and departures taxes.
- Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
- Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
How to get started?
Your journey begins
1 night in Lake Nakuru National Park
Wildlife haven at Lake Nakuru
Depart Nairobi for Lake Nakuru National Park after breakfast, you will have lunch en-route arriving in early afternoon. Afternoon game drive takes you to the lake to view Flamingos and pelicans. Also, spot White/Black Rhinos, Rothschild Giraffe, Waterbucks and other kinds of African wildlife. The Lake Forest attracts a wide variety of birds.
YOUR ADVENTURE CONTINUES
2 nights in Masaai Mara National Park
Culture and Wildlife
Day 2: Lake Nakuru-Maasai Mara National Reserve
Early morning breakfast then drive along the Great Rift Valley, passing by the extinct volcano of Mount Long’onot en route to Maasai Mara Game Reserve with game en route to the camp for check in as well for lunch. Afternoon game viewing in this fascinating wildlife paradise with a chance to view; giraffes, elephants, monkeys, leopards, lions, gazelles and different bird’s species.
Day 3: Maasai Mara National Reserve
Spend a whole day viewing wildlife in Maasai Mara Game reserve with morning and afternoon game drives. Have a chance to see the “BIG FIVE”: Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Buffalo and Leopard. Wildebeests, Zebras, Cheetahs and Gazelles, other kinds of African wildlife can also be easily spotted.
Day 4: Maasai Mara-Nairobi
After an early breakfast you will have an early morning game drive as you check out of the park. You will head to Nairobi and arrive there in the afternoon.
The END OF THE ROAD….for now